Trade Assurance Dry Carbon Interior Trim Fit For 2006-2015 V8 Vantage&S V12 Vantage&S Instrument Cluster Cover Replacement
- Payment TermsT/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal
- Supply Ability50 Pair/Pairs per Month
- Brand Nameyachant
- Place of OriginChina
- MaterialDry Carbon Fiber
- Model NumberV8 Vantage&S V12 Vantage&S
- Product numberYCASMTVT004DCF
- Packaging DetailFoam and bubble wrapping, cupboard box carton
The dashboard of the car is a fragile part, which is continuously exposed to the sun. In winter, the dashboard is cool when the car is parked, but it receives an explosion of hot air when the heater is turned on. Extreme temperature fluctuations can leave ugly cracks in the dashboard. These cracks are almost impossible to repair. Use the following steps to learn how to replace the car dashboard.
Disconnect the battery before any repair work on the vehicle. This prevents injury and damage to your vehicle's electrical system.
Remove all remaining screws / panels from the steering wheel, instrument cluster, glove box, air vents and instrument panel. Unplug any connection to the instrument cluster and delete it completely. In addition, remove the trim from the windshield and from the A-pillar flying to the ceiling.
Slowly and carefully remove the dashboard. Remove any bolts or screws that still hold them in place. Be careful not to break any plastic labels or parts left inside the car. Use a Flathead screwdriver to help remove the instrument panel.
Divide the old ceremony into new dashes. There may be parts that need to be removed from the old loss and used on the new instrument. You can reuse some clips and parentheses. Remove the VIN label and screw it onto the new instrument panel.
Install the new instrument panel into the car. With help at this stage, the installation is easier. Carefully install the instrument panel in position and slide it into place.
Assemble the instrument panel in the reverse step of disassembly. Install the air duct back into the instrument panel, replace the bolts and screws, glove box, air vent, instrument cluster and steering wheel. Remember to connect the plug back to the instrument cluster and screw it into place.
Connect the battery and test everything to make sure it works. Test the radio, lights, air, heat and instrument panel.
The plastic cover of the instrument panel in the car is broken. Is it easy to replace it?
Under normal circumstances, the automobile 4S store will require you to dismantle and replace all the instrument panels. For how to disassemble and install, it needs to be stated according to the situation. For those who do not understand the mechanical parts of the car, it is inconvenient to disassemble and replace. The disassembly and assembly of parts is not easy to solve. It is best to find technical professionals to help solve it.
- To remove and replace the instrument panel cover in the car, first remove the swing wire around the function key of the oil cover, then remove the outer cover of the fuse box, and then disassemble the lower plate of the car steering wheel and the left rear cover plate. There are vents on these two plates, which will be more laborious.
- After the disassembly and assembly of the rain shield, disassemble the air conditioning panel and the rain shield on the right side of the car steering wheel, so that the protective cover of the instrument panel in the car can be removed.